Fireweed Collective Support Groups are unstructured spaces where folks can connect to, and offer mutual aid with others who share similar life experiences and struggles. All support groups are facilitated by members of Fireweed Collective.
Groups run for a month. They meet once a week for one hour. Price includes access to all weekly meetings. Your donations allow us to offer services at a low cost.
- What Is Your Story: A Storytelling Group. All mediums welcome (music, art, writing, oral storytelling) – Mondays 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
- Queers Of Color Surviving An Apocalypse. A Group For QTBIPOC Folks Looking For Support – Mondays 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
- Game Night. Family Feud, Trivia, Escape Room, & Pictionary Wrong Answers Only. – Mondays 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST.
- Narrative Medicine: A Creative Writing Workshop. Open Group – Mondays 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST
- Narrative Medicine: A Creative Writing Workshop For BIPOC & Latinx Folks – Tuesdays 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST.
- Healing Verses: A Healing Justice Approach To Collective Poetry Crafting For BIPOC & Latinx Folks. Inspired By Trelani Michelle – Tuesdays 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST
- Healing Verses: A Healing Justice Approach To Collective Poetry Crafting. Inspired By Trelani Michelle. Open Group – Tuesdays 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
- Last Night a DJ Saved My Life. Black people leaning into old and new practices of creativity, music, dance, sci-fi/fantasy, books and tv to gain reprieve, perspective and vision for a better world – Sundays 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
- Spooned Out & Plugged In – A Group For Disabled/Chronically Ill/Neurodivergent Folks – Saturdays 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST
- Spooned Out & Plugged In – A Group For BIPOC Disabled/Chronically Ill/Neurodivergent Folks – Wednesdays 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST
- More Than An Expression. A group for Nonbinary & Intersex folks who don’t fit or identify with a normative gender expression – Tuesdays 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST
- More Than Our Bodies A group for Trans, Nonbinary, GNC, and Intersex folks who experiences disorder eating, dysphoria, and body dysmorphia – Wednesdays 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST